2019-2020 Registration Dates
- 7th grade students - Tuesday, February 19th during College & Career Awareness classes
- 8th grade students- Thursday, February 21st registration assembly during 2nd period.
- 9th grade students- Monday, March 4th is Freshman day @ SFHS.
- PARENT NIGHT FOR CURRENT 9TH GRADE STUDENTS- Monday, March 4th from 6:30-7:30 @SFJHS. The high school counselors will be here to answer parents questions about registration.
- Wednesday, March 6th the High School counselors will be here to meet with students during their Geography/Word History classes.
- 6th grade students- Monday, February 25th the 6th grade students will be bused to our school for a presentation, registration information, and a tour of the school.
Counseling Office Staff
The Spanish Fork Junior High Counseling Center follows the Utah Model for Comprehensive Counseling & Guidance. We are committed to providing guidance instruction and activities that allow all students the opportunity to gain knowledge of themselves and others, explore future educational and career opportunities, and develop career planning strategies.
La oficina de consejeria esta dispuesta a proveer instrucciones y actividades que le permitan a todos los alumnos la oportunidad de que reciban el conocimiento de ellos mismos y los demas y de explorar oportunidades educacionales para su futuro. Tambien podemos ofrecer sugerencias para alumnos que estan batallando academicamente. Por favor comuniquese con la Sra. Fay al 801-798-4075 si necesita un interprete a la hora de ver un consejero.